Waterlase Dentistry uses a patented technology, which combines YSGG (the most advanced laser technology) laser energy and a spray of water to perform dental procedures on the teeth, gums and bone more comfortably. There are several benefits of Waterlase, including:
- No Anesthesia needed: Waterlase allows dentists to perform treatment with less trauma and to do procedures that wouldn’t be possible with traditional tools.
- More comfort: Waterlase is painless.
- Precise procedures: Dentists are able to perform procedures precisely while leaving the surrounding areas unaffected. This allows patients to keep more of their healthy tooth structure.
- Improved cavity fillings: The cavity preparations used with Waterlase can increase bond strength which results in longer lasting fillings.
- Fewer dental visits: Since patients don’t need anesthesia, cavity preps can be performed in all areas of the mouth in just one visit.
- Less bleeding and swelling: Waterlase is gentle and results in little to no bleeding and less post-operation swelling.
Jimmie, a patient at Brite Smiles said: “Friendly and courteous staff! You always provide the service when I need it! Even though Brite Smiles is out of my network, I am pleased with your tremendous service.”
Dr. Dennis Simmons, founder of Brite Smiles Dental Care, graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1976, receiving the Class Honor in prosthetics – dentures partial and full. Since then, he has participated in over 3,000 hours of continuing education courses, focusing primarily on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, dental implants and implant-supported restorations, orthodontics, extractions, crown/bridge, root canals, bite and TMJ disorders, and sleep apnea. For his studies, he has been honored with the status of “Diplomate” from the International Congress of Oral Implantology and the International Osseous (bone) Integration Society. For more information on dental services from Brite Smiles Dental Care, visit http://britesmilesdentalcare.com, or call 952-891-8484.